2007年8月9日木曜日

tyoudyay

i woke up and ate some cereal today. it tasted normal. then i took a bath and set myself up for the day. i looked at the clock and it said 4 pm. my brothers door to his room was shut, so i slid the door open and he was laying on his stomach doing something on his cell phone. i asked him if he's just going to cell phone his day away. he spends too much time on that thing. it kind of makes me mad. he said yes, he will cell phone his day away.

then i went and met 2 of my sk8r bros. one of them had brought a hat and two t-shirts for me and the other sk8r bro because he didnt need them any more. the hat was a new york yankees hat. one of the t-shirts was a huge black plain t. we made my friend wear the huge black t and NY hat. he looked like a total jigger. a jangsta. he was saying stuff like "yo wussup dog" and we laughed. then i wore the huge t and hat. i also did the whole "wussup bro" thing. i also got on my skateboard and did an ollie and froze right after i landed it. my friend told me that i looked like a real wigger. i felt like an actor.

then we went to the park and found 3 brazilian guys taking a nap with opened potato chip bags, pop cans, and a bunch of other garbage surrounding them. they must have had a pot party. then i got on my skateboard and tried to skate with steez. after around an hour of skating, this american fat punk with a beer belly came to the park. he ALWAYS drinks beers at the park and then does no complys. he once fell attempting to no comply wall ride and he lay on the ground saying "im like a fuckin pig". it was really funny. he skated around the park doing no complys. we skated some more and left.

we went to a cd shop because i wanted the cd where japanese bands cover punk pop songs. they didnt have it. then we went to tower records (yeah, they still have them here u rats) and i found the cd. PUNK ROCK SHOW 3. i looked at the back of the cd and it had all of the band names listed. some cool ones were NEW STRIKE ZIPPER, WITH MY FOOT, IQ20, and THE STRIKERS (the strikers, what a name..). it said that these bands cover 90s bands like limp bizket, green day, chumbawamba, aqua, and the spice girls (mmm baby yeah). i was way too embarrassed (PUNK ROCK SHOW? *blushes*) to buy the cd, so i ordered my friend to buy it for me. he said no. i was definitely not going to buy it because the guy at the counter was this guy that i and my friend had talked about cool experimental bands with before. my friend didnt see him. i finally made a deal with my friend that i would lend him 5 cds if he went and payed for my cd. he went and bought the cd. he came back with a moldy looking face. he told me that he didnt know it was the guy that knew all the cool bands. he said that the guy at the counter was speechless at the cd choice. he told me that they just ignored the fact that he was buying a japanese spice girls pop punk cover band cd, and talked about some bands. i told my friend that i would have fainted if i were in his situation. that is definitely one of the worst things that has ever happened to my friend. maybe something good will happen to him tomorrow.

then i was going home when i got a phone call from my dad. he told me he could join him and my brother at the indian restaurant. i went there and ate naan and curry. i asked my little brother what he did today. surely enough, he did stuff on his cell phone all day. i felt sick after eating.

then i got home and put in my new cd. it was fucking awful and embarrassing. i guess it only sounded good at the shop yesterday because i was high, and looking at toys. i am such a dumb ass. the limp bizket ROOLIN cover is even worse than the original version. they tried to make it happy sounding. they do it awfully.

then i found that i got an oink invite (oink is a music site that has loads of torrents that are hard to find) from a nice fellow. i found a black dice torrent of a cd that i dont have by them. it took around 5 minutes to download. i listened to it. it was AMAZING. it sounds like a stupid dance song for mindless idiots. idiots who only move left to right when they dance. everybody should download this album. Manoman by Black Dice. it has 3 songs. you can listen to it and dance to it to lose fat. you'll look great.

then i downloaded a couple more albums that i didnt have. and now im sitting on my chair drinking green tea. : / : l : ) : ( :D

i will be leaving for the summer sonnic festival (a music festival) tomorrow night, so i wont have to write a shitty blog for the whole weekend.

this is not a test. this is a public service announcement. This Entry Is Officially Done.

0 件のコメント: