2007年8月8日水曜日

today

i went skateboarding today with my friends. my friend was wearing a yellow shirt and it had this rich looking logo on it so i gave him shit for it. i told him its disgusting. he was also wearing brown pants. it made him look even richer and it really pissed me off.

we skated at the park. the friend wearing the yellow shirt was doing front side flips and i told him they looked disgusting and stupid. then he did a kick flip and it was very low. it made me kind of mad. i let it go though.

this guy that was front flipping this bank to bank came up to me and said "lets front flip it together". i was surprised. i didnt want to say no, because it would have made me look like an unmotivated fool, so i told him ill back side flip it. i first went to ollie it and i fell and some guys watching got all happy and cheered. they like it when people fall. then i ollied it. then i back side ollied it. then back side flipped it after around 10 tries. i pretended that i didnt care that i landed it. i was expressionless. i might have looked mad. i didnt care though, because i was stoked on my feet.

then i went to a store that sells all kinds of entertaining shit because i had to buy my dad a birthday present. i found a simpsons poster and told my friend to buy it. he said no because his mom will get mad at him because he doesnt have a job and she would say that buying a poster is a waste of money. we didnt find anything for my dad so we left.

then we went to another shop. we found these cool ant growing kits where you put the ants in a gel filled plastic container. my friend told me that he heard that ants hold funerals and stuff. i thought it would be a good present. one problem. it would be totally embarrassing to buy that thing. what would the sellers think? "here comes a dumb ass getting sucked into buying this ant growing kit that doesnt even work". i thought about that, and i ordered my friend to buy it for me. he said no at first, but the store was closing and i kept whining and he eventually went and bought it for me using the money he was holding for me in his wallet (i dont carry a wallet so i make him carry my money when we sk8).

my friend came back holding the ant grower, and i didnt really want to hold it but i took it and carried it to the station. we all said good bye to each other and went home. i got home and rested. my dad came and opened the present. now im listening to animal collective, trying to be a hipster. i guess im done with this entry. i have to go return a movie. (harry potter) (yes i fucking rented harry potter) (the second one) (i watched half).

end.

1 件のコメント:

Kraken さんのコメント...

You are my hero!!