2007年11月18日日曜日

legally high

today i woke up at around 3 in the morning and took some tylenol pills. i tried to go back to sleep again but i couldnt, so i lay in bed listening to music. at first i was listening to slow music but then i said fuck it and put some lightning bolt on and had a bed party by myself. i kept picking up books, reading the first page, then listening to music, and taking pills every 3 hours till around 9 am. at 9 am, the 2 guys woke up that are taking care of me during this wisdom teeth removal recovery. i had to get 5 teeth pulled out. one of the guys made me one egg and a piece of toast that he cut up into little pieces and put lots of butter on it. i chewed it with my toung and ate most of it. i felt pretty drugged up so i wanted to go for a walk, so i went to the movie shop with the other guy and their dog. we went to block buster and rented broken flowers because i have to write a paper on it for monday. when we got home i felt like throwing up so i took a nap. after a one and a half hour nap i asked for one of the guys to make some ginger tea for me, and i put some classical cds they had on. after the tea, i decided to go out to buy a cd. i walked to the cd shop. on the way there i found a needle on the ground. i kicked it into some grass so that i could investigate it on my way home. i thought it could be heroine. i was pretty damn excited. i have never seen any hard drugs. if it was heroine, i was going to decorate it in my dorm room. after i got close to the cd shop i started seeing lots of people. they all looked at me and some of them kind of laughed. my huge cheeks make me look like a walking joke. then in the cd shop, i took the new black dice cd and the new most serene republic cd and asked them if i could listen to it. they talked to me with sympathy. they probably thought i was born with these cheeks. they told me to go to listening station 4, so i halled my fat ass cheeks to the listening station and started listening to black dice. i was pretty let down. im a fan of their music, but it sounded the same as their older cds. it sounded worse actually. then i listened to the most sereene republic. ive heard the first song on the internet, and i love it, but i didnt know about the other tracks. then i asked the girl working at the cd shop for recommendations. she asked what kind of music, so i said pop. she said 'like spoon?' and i said 'umm yeah maybe with a higher voice'. then she told all the people working there that i was looking for music like spoon but with a higher voice. i must have looked so dumb. then she asked me if i had the new band of horses and i said yeah. then she put some cd onto the listening station so i halled my big ass cheeks to the listening station. at this point my cheeks were touching the ground. i was dragging them, and they were wet, so they would leave a little trail of liquid behind me. i feared that the cheeks would get so big that my body would get eaten up.

i listened to the cd she put on, but it wasnt that great. nothing special to me. i went to look for more cds. i was determined to buy at least one cd. then i picked up a cd that looked punkish, and an old magnetic feilds cd. i asked the girl if i could listen to them, and she looked kind of pissed. people act different to you when you look weird and ugly. i said thanks and went and listened. they both were ok, but nothing too special. i felt like i had to buy at least one cd, so i bought the most serene republic (am i even spelling it right?) and walked out. i went to the heroine needle, and picked it up. it had nothing left in it, so i took the cap off. the needle wasnt there any more. i was pissed. i walked home and listened to the cd while drawing shitty pictures of myself and my cheeks. the dog kept coming up to me with a ball. it was starting to get really annoying. it would touch me with its wet nose, and i would have to pet it, because the owners love it so much. i like the dog but i wish it would leave me alone sometimes.

at 5 pm me and the 2 guys went to a christmas parade. everything was starting to piss me off. it was probably the pills that i was taking. i started making fun of everything like the advertizements and the dumb people in the parade. i think the 2 guys had enough of me, but they kept being nice although they would never start conversations. they are nice for taking care of me, so i kind of felt bad so i started trying to act really nice. then we got home and they made me my favorite kind of food. japanese style rice with flavored meat ontop. i couldnt chew it and my mouth hurt, and it made me feel sad because i couldnt eat it. they kept saying how good it turned out, and i wanted to cry. then i took a bath and took some pills and went to bed. a few hours later i woke up in pain, so i went to get more pain killers. i took them and drank some chocolate milk and them made myself some tea. my plan was to write the broken flowers paper at night, so i guess thats what im going to do right now. the last thing i want to do right now is write a stupid paper. essays are so stupid. but i guess the more bad things you go through, the better the good things in life will seem.

0 件のコメント: