2007年11月27日火曜日

normal day

today, i woke up at 12:15. i really didnt want to go to class but i havent been going at all so i went. i washed my face, got dressed, and went to class. its getting really cold. i told my mom its getting too cold on the phone on sunday and she told me to walk faster, so i usually run to class now. i got to class and saw all of the geeks. all of the people in advanced japanese class are anime nerds. one guy always wears stupid shirts with stuff like "I dont know your name, so ill just call you STUPID". he had his hair dyed red and green. Christmas spirit. while doing excercises, i wrote my diary that we have to hand in every monday for class. then i started studying for the test that i was supposed to take on friday, but slept in. the teacher wrote 4 questions on the board and it took everybody around 10 minuts. it seriously took my around 10 seconds. it was the easiest excercise this term. then after class i went to the teacher and asked if i could take the test, so i walked to the office with her and took the test. i probably got an A.

then i went to eat. i had fries. they are my favorite kind of food. i sat with a korean guy and an african guy. then i went into my room and took my last pain killer pill. i had saved the last one for a school day.

then i went to class. i wore my winter jacket for the first time to class today so some people told me that they liked my jacket. i wanted to say something clever back, but i could only thing of "thanks". i was supposed to teach the class today, so i had my little note book with ideas for what to do for class that i wrote 20 minuts before class in my pocket. first we had to go to the computer lab and watch some art work by a guy in our class. it was a slides with sentences and words in them. they were so fuckin funny. they were really serious, and this really emotional back ground music was playing. then the guy explained the piece, and he said that the Lord put us on earth. i finally figured out which person complained to my teacher about my art project about religion. i had pictures of 30 year old men jacking off with their mothers opening the door saying "oh God" and fat guys fucking sluts yelling out "oh my GOD" and other God and Jesus related pics and quotes. my teacher only told me that someone in the class complained. not who. now i know.

after we watched the emo slids, we went to the class room and i waited out side while the teacher made everybody sit in rows. boys werent allowed to sit beside each other. then i went in, and told them to do stuff like draw 2cmX2cm abstract drawings and draw their favorite pop star with 3 year old versions of themselves. i also made people draw something they hate and throw it in the garbage. then we did collage party. i colored words. this is what art school is.

class ended and i realised that the pain killer i took didnt effect me at all. then i went and ate dinner before my next class. i sat with only asians. to come to think of it, i basially only sit with asians. sometimes the odd african or cock asian, but its usually by myself or with a yellow man. the yellow men are fun and easy to hang around with most of the time.

then i went to film class and watched a movie called hard core logo. it was ok. then i sat and listened to the teacher talk about the plot till 10pm. i started walking home, but i realised how long it was going to take so i ran. i had my hands in my pocket, so i didnt really look that cool. it was a sneaky run. like a run you would see someone run when they wanted to get home to jack off. thats exactly what i fucking did. a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Cheers.

then i went to a japanese friends room and talked about a girl he likes in japan and then his room mate got pizza so i ate a piece. i can understand people with room mates ordering pizza, but i would rather get one of my balls squeezed than ordering pizza for myself at night. its so creepy. like a rat that wants food. if anybody saw me ordering a pizza what would they think? ewwww what a fat rat. thats what they would think. thats why i dont order.

then i went back to my room, and ate a banana. its cold in my room for some reason, so i have to wear a fleas jacket and a scarf. i dont know what im going to do now.

so long forever!

0 件のコメント: